City Tour Paris
Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour to the must see Paris monuments and quarters from two points of view.
The tour starts at 10:00am from our agency in the center of Paris.
You start with a Paris city tour in an air-conditioned coach. Discover Paris with individual earphones and an audio guide to shed light on the history of the main monuments. Explore the city through the cults areas of Paris: Place Vendôme – Opera – The Louvre – Notre Dame Cathedral – The Pantheon – Luxembourg gardens – Orsay Museum – Place de la Concorde – Champs-Elysées – the Arc de Triomphe – the Eiffel Tower – Invalides.
Audio guides are available in: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Dutch.
Audio guides for children are available in: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German.
After about an hour and 45 minutes on the city tour, you will arrive at the quay de La Bourdonnais facing the Eiffel Tower, and climb aboard on of the Bateaux Parisiens for a lunch cruise.
- DepartureSeine river lunch cruise departs in front of the Eiffel Tower
- Departure Time12.45 PM
- Return TimeApproximately 14:00 PM.
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
- IncludedCity Tour ParisEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal Guide
- Not IncludedDeparture TaxesBreakfast
Day 1: Departure
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
Day 3: Historical Tour
Day 3: City Tour
Day 5: Return