Paris L’Open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off
See Paris at your own pace on a one-day or two-day hop-on hop-off tour. With four interconnected routes, this tour is the easiest way to get around Paris and see all the sights. Get a bird’s eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank, the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire and the structure they thought wouldn’t last more than a few years – the Eiffel Tower! Take time out to explore the Paris you’ve been looking for: historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper friendly.
You can hop on and off the tour as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. The four tour routes are interconnected so you can easily hop between them to discover the best of Paris. Your ticket is valid on ALL routes.
Paris Grand Tour
The entire route takes 2 hours. Buses departs every 10 to 30 minutes from each stop. Highlights include Madeleine, Opera, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saint-Germain-des-Pres, Orsay Museum, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Eiffel Tower and Invalides.
The entire route takes 60 minutes. Buses departs every 30 minutes from each stop. Highlights include Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saint-Paul, Bastille, Gare de Lyon, Gare d’Austerlitz and Parc de Bercy.
Montmartre – Grands Boulevards
The entire route takes 60 minutes. Buses departs every 15 to 20 minutes from each stop. Highlights include Funiculaire de Montmartre, Gare du Nord, Gare de l’Est and Grands Boulevards.
Montparnasse – Saint-Germain
The entire route takes 60 minutes. Buses departs every 15 to 20 minutes from each stop. Highlights include Jardin du Luxembourg, Observatoire, Catacombes, Invalides and Saint-Germain-des-Pres
- DepartureYou may board the bus at any one of the stops around the city
- Departure TimeFrom 9:30am to 8:30pm every 10 minutes
- Return TimeYou can end your tour at any one of the stops around the city
- IncludedL’Open Tour
- Not IncludedDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1: Departure
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
Day 3: Historical Tour
Day 3: City Tour
Day 5: Return
History of the City
Pricing informationClick the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use on Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for one day.
USD $36.79Pricing details
Unlimited use on Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for two-days.
USD $41.25Pricing details
Unlimited use on Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for three-days.
USD $45.71Pricing details
Paris Hop on Hop off
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Audio commentary with individual earphones
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Luggage is unable to be stored at the terminal
- You can purchase drinks on board the bus
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- You must present a Paper Voucher for this tour