See the world-famous Moulin Rouge show like a VIP as you watch from some of the best seats in the house! This exclusive experience at one of Paris’ top attractions allows you to enjoy the 2-hour cabaret show from one of only 24 exclusive VIP seats on a balcony, where you’ll have clear views of the exciting revue and its costumes, sets and dancing.
This VIP night out also includes skip-the-line entry to the Moulin Rouge, free coat check, a fabulous 4-course dinner of French specialties, and a selection of fine wines and Champagne selected by the Moulin Rouge sommelier
- Free drinks included
- Skip the line
- Likely to Sell Out
- Dinner included
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Your VIP Paris experience begins with skip-the-line entry into the Moulin Rouge so you can avoid the queues that form each night. You will be greeted by a staff member, who will show you to the complimentary coat check where you can leave your belongings and then lead you to your premium table — one of 24 exclusive VIP seats on a balcony, with first-class views of the Moulin Rouge stage.
Enjoy a Champagne tasting to start your VIP experience as you soak up the atmosphere of one of the most popular and historic venues in Paris, and then prepare to feast on your delicious 4-course dinner, served on elegant china and accompanied by wine. Enjoy such specialties as duck fois gras, sea bass fillet with a mushroom sauce and a typically delectable French dessert (please see the Itinerary section for a sample menu).
At 9pm, the spectacular Moulin Rouge show will begin. This legendary French cabaret was made famous by the cancan and the paintings of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, and since it opened in 1889 at the beginning of the Belle Epoque, the Moulin Rouge has captivated audiences with its extravagant, often risqué performances.
Moulin Rouge’s current revue — ’Féerie’ – features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary ‘Doriss Girls,’ dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant lights of ’Féerie’ provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings. Rest assured you won’t miss any of the action from your exclusive VIP seat, set away from the rest of the tables on your balcony.
At the end of the show, you’ll receive a gift as a memento of your exclusive night out at the Moulin Rouge.
Viator is an authorized seller of Moulin Rouge tickets.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Day 1: Departure
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
Day 3: Historical Tour
Day 3: City Tour
Day 5: Return
Moulin Rouge, Central Paris
History of the City
- Exclusive VIP seat on a balcony at the Moulin Rouge Show
- Skip-the-line entry
- Free coat check
- Champagne tasting
- 4-course dinner
- Selection of fine wines and Champagne (half a bottle per person) selected by the Moulin Rouge sommelier
- Selection of macarons or chocolates
- Personalised menu, program of the show, photo souvenir
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Elegant attire is required; tie and jacket are not necessary, but no shorts, no cropped pants, no sport shoes and no sportswear are allowed
- Customers who have not yet reached the French legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Pan Fried King Crab Legs, Fresh Green Peas, Iberian Broth OR Sphere of Beef with Cazette Nuts, Red and Chioggia Beetroots Marinated in Hazelnut Oil OR Sea Bass Ceviche, Blancmange of Dublin Bay Prawns, Imperial Caviar from Sologne
- Rib of Beef Matured 30 Days, For two, Stuffed Tomato with Vegetables and Pistou Sauce, Watercress Salad OR Milk Fed Veal Loin from Corrèze, Sea Beans, Periwinkles, Mashed Bear Garlic OR Medallions of Monkfish, with Iberian Chorizo, Served on a Broth Hazelnuts, Clams, Arugula Salad, Declination of Fresh Green Peas
- Our Cheese Master “Rovecchio” Assortment, Mesclum and Rose Hip Jam
- Guanaja Black Chocolat 70% from Melaka with a Praline and Peanut “Crème Brûlée” Center OR Lemon Meringue Pie in Two Textures, Passion Fruit Jellies OR Montargis Hazelnut Biscuit, Emulsion of White Chocolate Ganache, Raspberry Seeds Marmalade OR Crunchy Wafer of French Strawberry, Acidulated Arugula, Shortcrust Pastry Flavor Cream, Strawberry and Arugula Sorbet
- A Selection of Macaroons